WE ARE OPEN FOR ESSENTIAL ACCOMMODATION ONLY
Stay at Home
Due to the latest Government annoucement placing the UK into national lockdown, we will be closed until further notice.
Our accommodation is only available for essential travel purpose, outlined below.
Please contact us to enquire about availability and pricing by calling 01228 585 137, firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form at the top of the page.
Thank you for your support during these difficult times.
Tiers 3 and 4
Hotels, hostels and other holiday accommodation including (bed and breakfast accommodation, holiday apartments, homes, cottages or bungalows, campsites, caravan parks or boarding houses, canal boats or any other vessels) must only open for a person, who:
• is unable to return to their main residence
• uses it as their main residence
• needs it while moving house
• needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
• is isolating themselves from others as required by law
• is an elite athlete (or their coach or parent ) and needs it for training or competition
• needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable serve
• is homeless
• was staying there when the area entered Tier 3 or 4
• needs it to attend education or training
• to visit a person who is dying
• to care for a vulnerable person or seek respite from doing so
• to attend a medical appointment or treatment
They can also open:
• to enable voting, including in an overseas election
• as a women’s refuge or a vulnerable person’s refuge
• for any purpose requested by the Secretary of State, or a local authority